Movin' On Up....(hopefully)

4.14.2011

We have been thinking about moving to a bigger house
and I think it is FINALLY going to happen!
{fingers crossed}

So of course the first thing I do is 
scour the internet for inspiration! 
Here are some ideas I have found so far:

 I absolutely love the idea of having a chalk wall in my kitchen
and that is a superb idea for hanging pots to save space!

Another chalk wall & a island on wheels I am drooling over!
I am envious of this kitchen makeover! 
I love the shelves above the sink!
This Potterybarn Kitchen is heaven!

 This is calling my name...
from the floors, to the rug, to the doors to the color!

  I LOVE this little work space! 
And the colors are GREAT!

 I am in LOVE with this idea for our playroom! 
Moving toy storage!

 I AM going to have an organized 
CREATE STATION for the kids in this house!

 I would LOVE a reading nook exactly like this one!


What a cute idea for my son's room! 

I will keep you updated on whether we move....
and you can be sure there will be a lot of before & after pics! 

In the Meantime:

Here is a reminder to enter the GIVEAWAY 
for a $50 Shop Credit to
Irene Powell Photography!!

I apologize...I LOST the links to these pictures, so if they are yours, please let me know and I will properly source you!
 
Photobucket
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan